Last 4th of May we celebrated Star Wars Day, the day dedicated to George Lucas's Star Wars Saga.
A day dedicated to strength and therefore to energy too.
And for controlling, measuring and analyzing electricity, nothing better than the Algodue metering instruments, among which we introduce to you our "Jedi Master": the Class A Power Quality Analyzer PQM 4000.
Here are the FEATURES:
- Quality analysis according Class A EN61000-4-30: 2015
- Measurements of harmonics and interharmonics according to EN61000-4-7 Flicker measurement according to EN61000-4-15 and IEEE1453
- Capture of transients
- Communication, management and monitoring measures remotely via ETHERNET
- High data recording capacity: 16GB
- Touch screen graphic functions
Connected to networks and facilities here are the APPLICATIONS where our PQM4000 excels in monitoring:
- Power quality
- Critical processes even remote
- Harmonics and interharmonics in cases of power quality problems
- Type and timing of faults on energy supply
- Power quality standards according to EN 50160 + printable report
Do you like this new? Share it with your contacts:
Want to stay updated on all Algodue news? Subscribe to the newsletter
Technical assistance before and after sales [more]