April 28th is the Internet Day: a day when, internationally, the advent of the tool that has changed the world will be remembered.
The "network" has in fact immediately connected the planet, eliminating distances, cancelling waiting time, speeding up processes.
In the energy measure the ethernet interface has made remote connection to the data detected by the equipment more immediate and simple.
Algodue has implemented this feature in the recently launched models which are in the catalogue.
HERE ARE THE ALGODUE PRODUCTS WITH ETHERNET CONNECTION:
But let’s see in detail the advantages of Algodue solutions with Ethernet port:
- DIN Rail products provided with built-in Ethernet are the most compact of the market (4 DIN modules);
- Products with built-in Ethernet port are quick and easy to install because they do not need an external Ethernet interface that has to be installed, but are provided with an RJ45 connector for quick insertion;
- Each unit is equipped with its own IP address for connection and remote management with the Modbus TCP protocol;
- Each unit is equipped with its own free web server, it is password protected, and it allows remote management;
- The counters with Ethernet port also offer FTP Push;
[Note: The IP address can be changed at the time of the setup]
Do you like this new? Share it with your contacts:
Want to stay updated on all Algodue news? Subscribe to the newsletter
Technical assistance before and after sales [more]